Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Tuesday - Wednesday

1030:
I leave Torino to leave for the mountains. I will be staying at Grangesises. It is close to Sestriere.
1200:
I arrive at Grangesises and am shown to my room. I will be sharing with 2 chinese guys, Lui Yi and Gu Zhillong. The view from my room is AWESOME! Ill try to upload a picture when i can.
I have to meet my Venue IT Manager(VITM) at 2 pm at Cesana Pariol (CEP). We decide to walk to Sestriere. At Sestriere, Alex (Alessandro Varialle - HDM) informs me that I do not have to go to CEP today. Instead he shows me around his venue. I meet Gwen (French) and Myrthe (Dutch).
2030:
I meet my VITM Genluigi Iervolino (Gengi). He tells me to meet him tomorrow at 0815 and he will take me to CEP.
Wednesday 0830:
I leave with Gengi to go to CEP. He is a pretty nice guy. He was at Salt Lake City as the Venue Technology Manager (VTM) and is the VITM this time around. He shows me around the venue. The view is just too good for words. Right out of a postcard! I spend the day logging a couple of tickets and helping with Implementation.
Later:
Paul Peterson is having a dinner with us interns, and I will headed there soon. Its in the city. Should be fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home