Thursday, January 05, 2006

To Torino

Finally, my Visa is done. Cant believe how much of a pain it was.

On Wednesday evening, if anyone had told me that I'd be flying on Saturday Morning, it would have been pretty difficult to believe.But due to all the efforts and hard work put in by the Atos Origin people viz. Ashu Mam, Zarin Mam, Wasim, Paul and others (who i don't even know), I finally got my Visa and passport on thursday evening.

So, here I am, all excited to go...gonna leave tonite, flying by Air France (heard the airline is supposed to be pretty good). The flight is at 0240 from Mumbai airport to Paris CDG. A 9 and half hour flight followed by a 5 hour wait and onto Torino. The scheduled arrival time is 1410 Italian Time (GMT + 1/IST -4.30)

I will try to keep posting here as regularly as I can. As usual, comments are welcome.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nadeem Mohsin said...

Congrats - and have loads of fun. Don't forget to keep us posted - we're all dying to know what it's gonna be like...

1:27 AM, January 06, 2006  
Blogger Gautam Arora said...

Congrats dude!
I can imagine what u must b feelin now.
I know its gonna b great, do keep us posted abt ur work.
u know whom to contact when there is a Severity 1 issue !

Take care.
Your buddy at AOI

4:11 AM, January 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home